Step 1 – Register on Online or Download and SAVE the registration for EITHER Week.
NOTE: one form must be submitted for EACH PERSON coming to KLKP.
Kenosee Lake Kitchen Party 2020 Registration FormDownload
A Few Important Clarifications for Both Weeks!
- If you are registering for BOTH WEEKS, please submit ONE form for each week. (This is important because some instruments are only offered for one week)
- It is ONLY possible to register for a “Campus Pass” IF you are staying onsite with a participating family member OR chaperoning a child on site during that week (regardless of whether you stay on site or not!) The campus is closed to the public during the day and is restricted to participants and their “people”.
- Students age 9-15 now have the option of being supervised either by an on-site guardian OR by one of new camp counsellors for $20/day. This means they will stay in a cabin with the counsellor and other kids in their age group. The counsellor will get them to their classes, and make sure they are happy and healthy. They will eat meals and attend concerts as a cabin, participate in nightly dances together and will have a structured bed time at 11pm. They’ll also have structured recreation activities every afternoon (swimming, kayaking, art, etc.) Contact us for more information about this new option!
Step 2 – Complete the form.
How do you complete the form? Here are the steps!
- Open the PDF (which you already saved to your computer)
- Your Adobe Reader should have a TOOLS button. Click on this.
- Then click on the little letter tool. It will let you type right on the form.
- save the finished form to your computer.
- Email the completed form to kenoseekitchenparty at gmail dot com
OR Print the form, fill it out, and send a scan or photo of the form.
OR just email us including ALL of the information ON the form, and I’ll fill one out for you here!
If you need clarification on any of the choices (accomodations, meals, etc), please see this page for detailed descriptions of the form.
Step 3 – Send in registration and the non-refundable $200 deposit.
You can also simply submit the full fees as well, as sometimes that’s easier.
E-Transfers are the simplest form of payment and accepted by KLKP with no additional charges. ( Please make the password easy: like “kenosee” or “klkp” )
Or you can email us your registration form and send payment via snail mail to:
Kenosee Lake Kitchen Party
Forget, SK S0C 0X0
Step 4 – You will receive a confirmation email once we have processed your registration.
Please review the confirmation to ensure its accuracy. Confirmations are usually sent out each FRIDAY.
A $200 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration. Full fees are due by July 1, 2019 and are considered non-refundable after July 15, 2019.
KLKP will consider offering a deferred deposit for 2020 if a medical issue or significant family crisis prevents attendance.
If you have any questions or concerns about the registration process, please feel free to contact us!