Step 1 – Register on Online:
NOTE: one form must be submitted for EACH PERSON coming to KLKP
- 1. If you are registering for BOTH WEEKS, please submit ONE form for each week. (This is important because some instruments are only offered for one week)
- It is ONLY possible to register for a “Campus Pass” IF you are staying onsite with a participating family member OR chaperoning a child on site during that week (regardless of whether you stay on site or not!) The campus is closed to the public during the day and is restricted to participants and their “people”.
- To register for the full 5-day camp, with full instruction, click on Register for FULL KLKP program.
- 2. Kids Music Camp Option: Students age 6 – 12 have a new camp option which is heavily subsidized by private donations.
- Kids 8 – 12: now have the option of being participating in a 1/2 day music + 1/2 day Camp activity program with overnight supervision OR as day campers camp counsellors for a highly subsidized rate. This means they will stay in a cabin with the counsellor and other kids in their age group.
- Kids 6 – 8 have the same option, but only as DAY campers!
- The counsellor will get them to their classes, and make sure they are happy and healthy. They will eat meals and attend concerts as a cabin, participate in nightly dances together and will have a structured bed time at 11pm. They’ll also have structured recreation activities every afternoon (swimming, kayaking, art, etc.)
- Please click on the Kids Music Camp registration button for this option.
3. Having difficulties registering? Have Questions? Are you unable to complete the online form? Don’t let this be frustrating! Please just email or phone!
Just email KLKP at kenoseekitchenpartyDOTgmail.com or contact Michele Amy by phone ( 306 577 3447) and she will be happy to register you that way.
OR just email us including ALL of the information ON the form, and I’ll fill one out for you here!
If you need clarification on any of the choices (accommodations, meals, etc), please see this page for detailed descriptions of the form.
Step 3 – Send in registration and the non-refundable $200 deposit.
You can also simply submit the full fees as well, as sometimes that’s easier.
E-Transfers are the simplest form of payment and accepted by KLKP with no additional charges. ( Please make the password easy: like “kenosee” or “klkp” )
Or you can email us your registration form and send payment via snail mail to:
Kenosee Lake Kitchen Party
Forget, SK S0C 0X0
Step 4 – You will receive a confirmation email once we have processed your registration.
Please review the confirmation to ensure its accuracy. Confirmations are usually sent out each FRIDAY.
A $200 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration. Full fees are due by July 1, 2022 and are considered non-refundable after July 15, 2022
KLKP will consider offering a deferred deposit for 2022 if a medical issue or significant family crisis prevents attendance.
If you have any questions or concerns about the registration process, please feel free to contact us.